JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position : Cafeteria Supervisor
Department : Culinary
Reports to : Executive Chef, Chef De Cuisine, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef
The Cafeteria Supervisor is responsible for Open and Closing of the Cafeteria on time, maintenance/sanitation and hygiene/ ensure all food served to employees are In Good Quality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan, coordinate, assign, oversee and participate as required in the preparation , c ooking and serving of food; preparing and maintaining necessary records and files
- Identify problems and suggest changes
- Open the Cafeteria, set up equipment, and prepare cafeteria for serving
- Train personnel in operational procedures
- Maintain accurate food service records
- Prepare equipment for food preparation and monitor refrigeration equipment
- Order cafeteria supplies and prepare food orders as needed
- Prepare foods as needed; prepare inventory and production records
- Prepare work details for next day; secure Cafeteria for next day and when not in use
- Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipment
- Prepare work Weekly schedule and Monthly time sheets
- Prepare food production and Wastage reports
- Maintenance Report for any Damage of the equipment
- Attend Meetings
- Perform related work as required
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of the preparation, cooking and serving of food in large quantities
- General knowledge of food quality and values: some knowledge of special dietary requirements
- General knowledge of the practices used in receiving and storing food in large quantities
- General knowledge of Cafeteria sanitation and safety measures used in food handling and in the operation
- Cleaning and care of utensils
- Equipment and work area
- Ability to supervise the work of others; ability to prepare reports
- Ability to work with others in a close fast paced environment must be organized and be able to complete reports and documents in a timely manner.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- HACCP in Practice (Level 2 Award in Food Safety)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in food industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.