JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• To be able to answer calls and attend to customers queries, questions and complaints.
• Needs to be responsible and punctual.
• We are looking for Arabic speaking candidates.
• Kindly do not apply if you do not speak Arabic.
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Big plus point to be multi lingual.
• Needs to always have positive attitude.
• Driving license is preferable.
• Living in Dubai.
• Needs to be a team player and most importantly, needs to want to work :)
• Arabic is a must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inCustomer Service Representative Jobs in Dubai
Sales Agent Jobs in Dubai
Data Entry Operator Jobs in Dubai