JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Work closely with recruiting partner, school champions and head of recruiting to align on strategies for university recruitment (timelines, screening criteria, targets, profiles of interest, selling points) and plan accordingly
• Lead execution of the hiring cycle for full-time and intern campus applicants from the French universities from sourcing through offer stage, including campus recruiting plan and timeline, candidate profile screening, scheduling interviews and issuing offers to new recruits, and acting as candidate main point of contact
• Organize and attend French campus presentations, information sessions, coffee chats and sell events communicating the firm’s key messages and service offerings to candidates. Liaise closely with campus career centers and relevant student organizations, e.g., consulting clubs
• Represent the Middle East team on the ground at campus events (corporate presentations, interviews, coffee chats, career networking events, etc.) and engage with students to sell the brand
• Organize and attend student office visits from core school campuses in ME offices, coordinating closely with student organizers and interacting with audience to address questions from a recruiting perspective
• Cooperate closely with the marketing team for social media posts around campus events (pre, during and post events), providing photos and key information
• Maintain campus recruiting calendar and attendance shared with recruiting team and other functions (BOMs for seniors attendance, marketing for social media posts, etc.)
• Analyze recruiting trends and provide suitable recommendations to school champions. Maintain tracking tools to support with efficient analysis
• Support with budget planning and expense tracking for recruiting activities across relevant schools
• Maintain oversight of and follow-up on relevant campus hire process, ensuring campus champions, recruiting partner and head of recruiting are kept up to date on pipeline status, and targets are met
• University Degree
• 3-4 years’ experience in HR/Recruiting required, campus/graduate hire ideally
• Experience and interest in a fast-paced international client service environment
• Solid recruiting experience ideally in a professional services environment with exposure to universities and
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point); Digital systems proficiency is a plus
• Highly flexible; prepared to work out of regular hours and travel extensively
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize work and follow through
• Flexible, mature attitude, and can gain credibility with seniors
• High professional standards and excellent attention to detail
• Display tact and diplomacy in dealing with all levels of staff, candidates and external parties
• Event organization
• Selling and marketing skills
• French/Arabic would be advantageous
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.