JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Central Production Manager is responsible for efficiently managing the Central Production Unit (CPU) to meet the restaurant chain's operational needs. This includes overseeing food production, from procurement to distribution of various dishes and ingredients and Quality Assurance.
* Overall kitchen Production.
* Operational Management and KPIs.
* Quality Assurance and SOP's.
* Team Management and Development.
* Menu Development.
* Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control for food manufacturing is required
* Ability to develop work standard manufacturing procedural documents.
* Extensive knowledge of SOPs, GMPs, and HACCP are preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic math skills is required.
* Demonstrated success in developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
* Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task effectively.
* Bachelor's Degree in food related field, and a minimum 1 year of QA in food production.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.