JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- To provide professional cleaning for all in rooms chandeliers
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To specializes in chandelier cleaning, replacements and repairs any broken parts.
- To knows how to assemble chandeliers.
- To knows all fixing and fabrication of the chandelier's steps.
- To Reading the menu, working softly gentle hands, very slow motion moving in cleaning.
- To Understand safety equipment and be aware of electrical wiring and lighting connecting sources.
- To Has knowledge in bulb types and wiring connections.
- uses environmentally friendly cleaning equipment and aware of the effect of materials sprayed on metal and glass.
- Should train and experience candidates in lighting fields, be aware of repair, understand connection and wiring, installing and fixing chandeliers.
- To maintain filling system.
- To inform security of any emergency brought to housekeeping attention.
- To update room status whenever required.
- To maintain high standard of hotels policies relating to fire, health, safety, hygiene and sanitation at all times.
- To know fire and safety rules of the hotel.
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Ensure all OH&S legislation, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Familiarity with Housekeeping/Butler duties
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Secondary/High School education
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in the similar position
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.