JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Chartering Broker or Ship Broker
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: up to 15K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leaders in providing marine, logistics and other technical services in the region.
• Act as an intermediary between charterers and cargo owners, whose key role is to arrange the transport of goods and commodities by sea, and the employment of vessels for those purposes.
• Monitor freight, ship hire and cargo rates and analyses report on sales and freight earnings to monitor the business' key performance indicators and results.
• Monitor daily market and informing traders/clients with regards of its movement and activities
• Negotiate rates, terms & conditions with shipowners/brokers and prepare CP agreements on behalf of client.
• Handle pre-fixture matters including coordination on technical clearance with vessel’s owners and cargo/trading operator.
• Open to Asian nationals
• 40 y/o and below
• At least 3 years of experience and successful track of records in shipbroking
• Effective communication skills (both verbal and written) is a must
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.