JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be with world's preferred Hospitality Company .
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards.
- Check the taste, temperature and visual appeal of food items prepared to ensure that the quality and portion are consistent and as per specifications set out. Ensure adequate preparation of stocks and mis-en-plus.
- Ensure that all safety, health, security and loss control policies and procedures and Government legislation are adhered to.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled & Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback.
- Work closely with the Hygiene Officer in implementing all hygiene and safety procedures.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inTrainee Jobs in Dubai
Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai