JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About the Role
• Due to the continued success of the school, and additional student enrollment numbers we are looking for a passionate, dynamic Chemistry teacher to join our School from September 2023.
• Applicants will be fully qualified teachers with exceptional subject knowledge and experience of leading a high performing students. GCSE and A-Level experience is mandatory.
• We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals.
• You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching within a National Curriculum for England setting.
The successful applicant will have the following:
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Science or a related subject
• A certified teaching qualification, such as B. Ed or equivalent.
• The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
• Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax free salary, free schooling for up to one child, private medical insurance, and end of Service Gratuity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.