JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare comprehensive monthly financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
• Reconcile any discrepancies in financial data and provide justifications for variances in budgeted versus actual figures.
• Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly management reports, focusing on key performance indicators, budget vs actual analysis, and other significant metrics.
• Provide financial insights and actionable recommendations to senior management based on in-depth analysis.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Coordinate both internal and external auditing processes, ensuring a smooth flow of information and compliance with auditing standards.
• Substantiate financial transactions and validate accounting records by conducting internal audits.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Oversee and manage the preparation and filing of all tax returns, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
• Keep abreast of new tax laws and regulations, advising the management team on any changes that could impact the organization's financial landscape.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Improving the current process of the organization by providing suggestions to the management and implementation of improved process.
• Manage the payroll in the system and process salaries and leave salaries on time.
• Coordinate with the admin / Area manager to ensure all AMCs, licenses, and any renewal and maintenance of assets are done timely and cost effectively.
AED 13,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
• Five years' experience working with intercompany transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
• Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
• Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Market Man, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and other applications related to finance and accounting.
• Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field
• Professional certification such as CA / ACCA / MBA Finance Preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Joud Coffee is a specialty coffee in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are passionate about offering Abu Dhabi’s most authentic coffee experience with the finest selection of specialty locally-roasted coffee.
Our new full-service menu features the best in comfort foods and classic dishes with modern flare that are sure to keep you coming back time and again. Our chefs have created a culinary experience that rivals any, with inspiration taken from all across the globe.
We have created a fun and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere to catch up with friends, get some work done, or simply enjoy our rich-flavoured coffee as an escape from the day. Come and be greeted with a smile, and experience all that Joud Coffee has to offer.