JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Oversee and direct all Financial ,Tax, Audit and compliance operations.
• Well-versed with UAE laws and corporate tax knowledge.
• Prepare and present financial reports, feasibility report to senior management.
• Analyze and interpret financial data to drive decision making
• Monitor and assess the effectiveness of financial operations
• Manage budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
• Ensure accurate and timely client billing.
• Manage personnel in accounting, and tax departments.
• Proactively identify areas of growth and improvement
• CA Qualified is the first Preference ,Masters in Accounting, Finance.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in audit and tax advisory
• Good working knowledge of corporate and tax laws
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management capabilities
• Ability to negotiate and delegate effectively
• High proficiency in applicable software packages.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Avyanco emerged from the ambition of aiding upcoming entrepreneurs and companies to set up their business in the UAE. Offering them complete business set up, accounting, auditing and taxation solutions. Our mission and values are infused with the core principles of productivity, innovation, transparency, trust, respect, and responsibility for one’s actions which embody the collective conscience of the company and its people. We are a hub for business setup in Dubai and UAE.