JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are You Ready to take your career to the next level?
Be part of the pioneering team of the future’s leading mobile wallet services provider in UAE.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts in a startup licensed Fintecf.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement the institution's financial strategy and objectives.
- Ensure alignment of financial plans with the institution's overall strategic objectives.
- Management of funding and capital structure.
- Conduct investment analysis
- Manage financial reports to the Central Bank of UAE
- Ensure compliance with regulations set by the Central Bank of UAE and other regulatory bodies.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Monitor and assess financial risks
- Manage the institution's capital structure.
- Evaluate and optimize the institution's capital position
- Oversee and manage financial operations, including cash management, funds transfer, investment management, and foreign exchange transactions.
- Develop treasury policies and procedures
- Monitor liquidity position, optimize funding sources, and manage interest rate risk.
- Lead the financial budgeting and forecasting process,
- Manage the institution's financial health and identify areas for improvement.
- Engage with the Central Bank of UAE and other regulatory bodies to maintain compliance
- Communicate financial performance, risks, and strategies to the board of directors and other key stakeholders.
- Implement and maintain best international standards of asset, liability, capital and liquidity management.
- Management and development of Financial systems: Microsoft dynamics/ ERP systems
- Lead the finance team, providing guidance, mentorship, and support in financial operations and controls;
- Lead procurement and facilities management function, develop and implement procurement strategies that align with organizational financial goals.
- Experience in UAE in similar role in Financial Services, Banking,Fintech - strong knowledge of CBU regulations
- Experience as Authorised Finance Officer with regulated entity in the UAE with familiarity in financial regulations and Tax laws is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field. Highly desirable a professional accounting or finance qualification (e.g., CPA, CFA, CMA).
- In-depth knowledge of financial management, accounting principles, and regulatory compliance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strategic mindset, ability to drive financial performance & growth.
- Managing financial operations, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Proficiency in financial management systems and software
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Whizmo is the flagship product of Whizpay Technology LLC, an Abu Dhabi company with operating headquarters at Dubai Silicon Oasis focused on payments.
Whizpay Technology LLC. is a collaboration between Mr. Saeed Bin Khalaf Bin Ahmed Al Otaiba and a team of technology and financial services experts from the UAE and around the world.