JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Consulting company employees on various legal issues, including international law.
• Reviewing contracts and developing various documents for specific tasks, including international law.
• Analyzing legal risks associated with emerging issues.
• Participating in court proceedings (if necessary).
• We are looking for a mature, professional, autonomous employee who can effectively combine a business approach with legal experience.
• Someone who is ready to utilize their full potential and develop not only as a lawyer, but also as someone ready to fully integrate into the business, meet "turnkey" needs, and help it grow. In return, the manager is willing to offer a fair attitude and sufficient freedom.
• Solid knowledge of civil, commercial, corporate, procedural legislation, and judicial practice.
• Good knowledge of tax and administrative law, as well as international law.
• Strong knowledge of legislation related to intellectual property, trademark registration, and other intellectual property matters, experience with copyright agreements and licensing agreements.
• Experience in international law and real practical cases is a plus.
• Experience in wholesale trade, retail trade, and hospitality is a plus.
• Developed multitasking skills without loss of efficiency.
• Strong analytical abilities, the ability to grasp the essence quickly, and evaluate risks several steps ahead.
• Developed managerial skills, the ability to think and find optimal solutions in the necessary context and implement them.
• Flexibility in working with "clients," the ability to engage in constructive communication with different people and achieve the desired results.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Resfood is an international producer of food products for professional kitchens and an expert in gastronomy. We combine authentic recipes and modern technology to inspire chefs around the world.