JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To make sure that all guests in-house are registered in the CID system.
- To be the hotel contact person with the CID department .
- Ensure that NO discrepancy is found between Opera and CID system. In case of any must be explained to the DM or FOM .
- Ensure that the FO system is up to date.
- Be able to assist any CID officer in case of inspection .
- Keeping the DM and hotel security aware in case of any suspicions .
- Ensure that all guest ID's are accepted by the Abu Dhabi police (Passport, Emirates ID, Labour card, GCC ID -only for GCC nationals, UN passport)
- Ensure that FO staff are always updated if new instruction received from Abu Dhabi Police
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have a minimum of at least 2 years' experience in a similar role preferably in a 5-star luxury hotel.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge in Opera.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Arabic.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.