JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualification
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE
• Study and assess drawings, plans, specifications, and other documents relating to design and construction of the projects.
• Initiate and ensure standard civil engineering discipline in drawings and plans including geotechnical, topo, wind and hydrology analyses.
• Understanding & technical participation in design reviews and constructability reviews (Layout fix, 30%, 60% & 90%).
• Provide civil engineering expertise and participate in the processes of ensuring the engineering/designing of all facilities is safe to construct.
• Familiar Creating construction plans using computer software, such as AutoCAD or Revit.
• Must have thorough knowledge of international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
• Carry out technical and feasibility civil studies.
• Manage work fronts and Contractor activities at site, including site inspection, to ensure safe completion of work as per schedule
• Ensure company processes and procedures are adhered to during site execution
• Ensure company Control of Works (COW) procedure and other HSE requirements are implemented and followed at all project sites
• Review and Approve Construction Work Packs and Execution Plans
• Co-ordinate with the Project SPA, Engineering, Operations and HSE teams to resolve site issues
• Perform inspection of construction activities at site for conformance to AFC drawings and relevant specifications
• Lead the QA/QC activities and Supervise the QA/QC inspectors (Civil) hired by Company to ensure the quality of works
• Participate and lead, if necessary, any investigations of incidents at site
• Support relevant project SPA during construction phase for required site reports
• Provide regular updates to Project SPA. Assist with Construction input to project
• Review and approve the Variation Orders issued by Construction Sub-Contractors related to civil works
• Open to any nationals
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Must have experienced in managing compressor packages installation, plant piping works, civil works, and laying of pipelines
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inStructural Engineer Jobs in Sharjah
Project Engineer Jobs in Sharjah
Site Engineer Jobs in Sharjah