JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A multi -awarded Energy Solution provider group, based in Jebel Ali, Dubai , with proven capabilities in meeting energy needs for power plants, erection and installation of towers, and major power projects within GCC.
- Leading a team of contractor and other professionals to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Developing project plans and schedules and coordinating with other team members to ensure that all tasks are completed according to plan and safety standards.
- Managing budget resources for projects, including labor, materials, and equipment as well as technical guidance to support team members
- Communicating with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to coordinate projects and provide progress update to solve problems and make sound decisions that may impact the project's scope, timeline, or budget.
- Conducting site visits and inspections to ensure that work is being completed properly as approved by government regulations and ordinances.
- Open to Arabic nationals
- 40 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as Civil Engineer in Middle East
- Must be registered, or licensed professional Engineer
- Knowledgeable in using design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, , Map Creation, Photo imaging and MicroStation
- Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inStructural Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Project Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Site Engineer Jobs in Dubai