JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Conduct on site investigations and analyse data
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
• Liaise with a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
• Resolving design and development problem
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
• Comply with guidelines, regulations, legal requirements, especially health and safety including permits
• Bachelor of science in Civil Engineering
• With experience in working on construction and with overall understanding of the construction industry.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work deadlines and within budgets
• Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
M-POWER is a UAE local contractor, one of our renowned and prestigious ventures was established in 2022 under the guidance of our sponsor Mr. MATAR GHAMRAN BUTTI SUWAIDAN ALQUBAISI. M power is supported by its parent company ATGC LLC, established with the aim to support the growth of UAE. The company has now grown as one of the major landmarks in the history of Abu Dhabi’s infrastructural development. To ensure ATGC’s quality in execution is upheld, MPower has adopted its corporate governance, policies and procedures and its HSE and QA/QC manual to confirm its commitment towards improvement in a company’s governance practices. M Power is also fulfilling all requirements related to Estimada/LEED.