JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interfaces with client and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
• Prepares inspection reports and site records.
• Performs civil and structural tests, such as soil compaction, moisture content, aggregation, graduation, concrete slump, air entertainment, concrete compression, lines and grades surveys, bolt torques and concrete coring.
• Provides general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
• Verifies equipment alignment and balancing operations.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in inspection of building and infrastructure construction works. Experience in UAE is a must.
• Knowledge and experience using computer software.
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.