JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Civil Maintenance Foreman is responsible for the execution of the civil maintenance plan, the evaluating the needs for each action and the day-to-day supervision of the Civil Maintenance Team.
• Plans, coordinates and executes all activities of the Civil Maintenance Team
• Works under the instruction of the Off-Track Equipment Operator
• Assists the Supervisor to maintain culverts, bridges, viaducts, fencing and similar structures
• Evaluates the needs for each maintenance tasks
• Ensures a safe working environment for all employees and Contractors operating in Etihad Rail
• School Certificate or higher
• Recognized knowledge of civil structure maintenance
• Full driving license (light and heavy)
• Relevant industry experience
• Experience in writing reports
• English as first language or advanced level of written and verbal skill
• Good planning skills
• Ability to work in multicultural teams
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to motivate and direct employees.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Etihad Rail was established in June 2009 under Federal Law no. 2, with a mandate to manage the development, construction and operation of the UAEs national freight and passenger railway network.
The railway network will be built in phases to link the principal centres of population and industry of the UAE, as well as to form a vital part of the planned GCC railway network linking the six countries of the GCC: The Kingdom of Bahrain, The State of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Built to international standards, Etihad Rail's state-of-the-art network will act as a catalyst for economic growth and sustained social development. Once complete, the railway will redefine logistics and transport in the region; thus providing a modern, safe, efficient and sustainable network which will connect the UAE and its regions to its neighbouring GCC countries.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSuperintendent Jobs in UAE
Salesman Jobs in UAE
Site Agent Jobs in UAE