JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The claim coordinator will manage claims process for Europe Region to facilitate smooth production quality.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Through emails reception, identify the Customer rejects.
• Check all the received elements in relation with Customer rejects to find out if missing justification element Request element to customer if any. Send required reminders until missing justification element is obtained.
• When all justification elements are present, register the claim into SAP in accordance with Customer data provided on reject documents.
• After claim registration, communicate the Acknowledgement form to Customer, inform the internal recipients and put the claim in "Process" status.
• Handle communication to Customers and internal organization about claim handling matters.
• Check of existing registered claims for potential mistake (either typo or duplicate claim entry).
• Monitor goods return requests with Traffic department and update claim task as per sub-process progress.
• Create carrier claims when transportation damage is confirmed to be the carrier fault.
• Check of the good return income on a daily base and compare quantity as per requested volume from Customer.
• Monitoring of the pending goods returns and review progress with Traffic. Solve any long pending cases.
• Generate credit memo as per required pricing conditions. Adjust these pricing conditions as per business requirements.
• After credit note generation, communicate the Final Closure form to Customer, inform the internal recipients and complete the claim.
• In case of claim recycling, perform any claim modifications and generate extra credit note as per identified gap.
• Deliver the required reporting (Weekly claim status / Weekly Claim Handling performances / Monthly Report/ Monthly Accruals).
• Update Customer Claim System to match JFE claim status and corrective actions.
• Maintain Claim entry and credit note generation performances during back-up situations (illness and vacation).
• Handle training for new Joiners.
• Maintain accuracy of claims in claims database.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Manufacturing or Quality experience preferred.
• Claim Management Background
• SAP experience preferred (Quality Management and Quality Notification Modules)
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and strong customer relationship skills
• Concern for accuracy.
• Time management, must meet administrative timing needs from customer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.