JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Club Lounge Agent
We are looking for a Club Lounge Agent who be responsible for all activities relevant to Sofitel Club guests such as the reception, private check in / out, cashiering, foreign exchange and assisting guests with inquiries.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Register and room all Sofitel Club guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check-in, check-out and room change procedures and ensure all data is accurately entered into the hotel system.
- Liaise closely with Butlers to escort and do follow-ups on guest requests or requirements.
- Maintains cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received.
- Attend to guest's complaints, inquiries and requests; refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist.
- Offer secretarial duties for guests such as faxing, posting, copying, scanning etc.
- Set up for Breakfast, High-Tea & Happy Hour & ensure timely replenishment of amenities.
- Forecast weekly stock intake on food and beverage in the lounge.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' relevant experience in customer service/guest relations.
- Post-Secondary school education or Diploma from School for Tourism & Hotel Management.
- Good level of engagement with guests.
- Ability to work cohesively as a team with a multi-cultural workforce
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication, support for continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of Front Office and F&B Operations.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.