JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is committed to providing our Colleagues and Leaders with the tools they need to thrive in their chosen career with us. Showcase your passion for our service culture as Cluster Asst. Learning & Development Manager role at Fairmont Ajman and Fairmont Fujairah, where your knowledge and team leadership will support continued learning, guest satisfaction and Colleague engagement throughout your hotel.
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Talent & Cluture, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Facilitate all Company training programs and ensure standards are followed
- Provide on-going coaching and guidance for departmental Trainers or department Leaders to ensure consistency of quality training
- Ensure all training material is up to date
- Coordinate all training seminars
- Act as an internal performance consultant, involved in facilitating departmental meetings, focus groups and team-building activities as required
- Partner with external organizations who provide support for the hotel's learning strategy
- Ensure all team member training, documentation and testing is completed in the required time frame
- Create and develop training materials and programs to meet the needs of the hotel
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience in a related field required
- Previous Hotel experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.