JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Cluster Sales Manager - Corporate
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What you will be doing:
- Exceeds personal sales goals as well as segment goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for both hotels
- Solicits business through action plan preparation and execution
- Responsible for achievement of objectives, as outlined in the market team's action plans
- Identifies prospective customers and establishes revenue goals for existing key accounts and key prospects within their specific market segment
- Contracts room nights and reviews team member's contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotel
- Oversees ongoing communication for market between property and the global sales network
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Opera S&C according to Fairmont standards
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience in a five star hotel & resort in UAE.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.