JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Cluster Sales Executive - Corporate (Mandarin Chinese speaker), in close collaboration with Sales, Revenue and Reservations teams, you will manage all aspects of Corporate market segment.
This is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like sustainability at the heart of everything we do.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all Mandarin Chinese corporate market segment queries and existing accounts.
- Effectively convert enquiries into confirmed business and work closely with Sales team, Revenue and Reservation.
- Review rooming lists for accuracy and ensure prompt processing. OPERA system knowledge is a must.
- Maintain relationship with guests for all matters pertaining to rooms, monitor groups pickup, manage rooming list changes and track the inventory for individual groups.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese speaker.
- Previous experience in Hotels and/or Sales.
- Confident OPERA user.
- You will work as part of the reservations and sales teams and as such, you will be expected to provide help towards individual reservations related tasks and sales activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Business English and Mandarin Chinese.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBusiness Development Manager Jobs in Dubai
Area Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai
Key Account Manager Jobs in Dubai