JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a global expert within the IT and software industry, having operations across multiple locations with a strong focus in the MEA region. We are looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to be based in their HQ in Dubai.
The organization is a European leader in end-to-end intelligence solutions. They collaborate with government organizations globally to build and customize solutions that meet particular needs. It is a medium sized group with over 30 years of expertise in its niche market.
The ideal candidate should have an advanced and versatile knowledge of project management and finance, with regards to planning, and controlling.
Additionally, a candidate with strong understanding of business partnering, and working closely with shipping of good and customs, and the procurement team would be preferred.
Project setup, planning and controlling
* Review project contracts for performance obligations, milestones, risks
* Setup of project in SAP SD+PS and project management system
* Setup letter of credit, bank guarantees
* Planning and controlling of milestones, costs, billing & revenue recognition, cash flow
* Controlling of project result and corrective action
* Controlling of any open items until end of warranty, e.g. training, software licenses
* Close cooperation with sales and technical project manager
* Review bill of material for the project
* Issue purchase order to suppliers, follow up for complete delivery on time, approve invoices
* Organize and book shipment to the customer with external logistics partner
* Prepare all documents required for international transports
* Billing and revenue recognition
* Maintain project accruals, ensure proper income and expense cutoff
* Dunning of overdue customer payments
* Bill internal costs for technical service and software development
* Provide documentation for the statutory audit
* An attractive and tax-free salary
* Local benefits: medical insurance, annual air tickets, visa
* Join a well-established and global organization
* Work from home once a week
* Enjoy 3 months of training in Europe (at the start) and meet the main stakeholders of the company
* Directly reporting to the CFO based in Dubai
* Bachelor's Degree,
* 5 years or more of professional experience in the commercial finance for an international business
* Experienced in SAP SD, SAP PS and basic in accounting
* Fluent in English language skills
* Strong exposure of coordinating the logistics
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.