JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Preparation / Reviewing of budget estimates, cost planning, pre-tender estimates etc.
• Preparation of Financial Model
• Evaluation of Contract documents
• Preparation / Reviewing of Bill of Quantities and costing of construction works
• Working Knowledge of POMI, CESMM3 & SMM7
• Administering Lump sum, Re-measurable and EPC type contracts
• Knowledge and understanding of FIDIC contracts
• Contract administration experience
• Preparation of agreements for consultants and contractors
• Preparation of CVR Report, Projection, Cash flow forecast etc.
• Subcontract negotiation, award and monitoring
• Negotiation and settlement of contractor's claims, payments and final accounts
• Preparation of monthly payment application and internal valuation
• Reviewing / Preparation of variations
• Preparation / Review of EOT claims and claims for loss and expense
• Certifying the invoices of consultants, contractors, sub-contractors & suppliers for payment
• Must have 20+ years' experience in the position in the Construction field
• Must have Civil Engineering Degree
• Must have QS experience and FIDIC experience
• Must have experience with Construction Estimating & Valuations – Candy software training from Construction Computer Software (Pty) Ltd.
• Must have strong professional English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.