JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
LVMH Fragrance Brands brings together the savoir-faire of two iconic Maisons : Parfums Givenchy and Kenzo Parfums, creating highly desirable and bold fragrance and beauty products.
Joining LVMH Fragrance Brands means being continually inspired by our couture heritage, it means being part of a positive transformation where your entrepreneurial spirit can flourish, it also means being empowered and being beautifully creative while raising the standards of operational excellence shared by the entire LVMH Group.
Our unique spirit is promoted daily by our talents throughout the world acting with Determination, Agility, Realism and Empathy, encapsuling our 4 core key attitudes in the acronym DARE.
What you'll be doing
Reporting to the Commercial Director and based in Dubai, the Sales Area Manager is in charge of developing the top line and the profitability of his/hers Area, through commercial relationship development with the distributors, and the execution of the overall commercial strategy (Product, Distribution, Price, Promotion guidelines).
- Drive and manage the P&L of your Area through key performance indicators (turnover, Margin, A&P budget) at PCDO level, along with local wholesale, sell-out, A&P budget and market share at country level.
- Ensure that the commercial strategy is well communicated and executed locally:
- Animation and development (at quantitative and qualitative levels) of a network of distributors
- Negotiation of commercial conditions such as: price structure, payment terms, investments, capex, locations, distribution...
- Follow up of assortment and stock equation
- Follow up of the local commercial Team (Brand manager and his/her Team)
- Anticipate the risks and propose solutions
- Create, implement the marketing, and animation plans within the strict guidelines of the Brand and in agreement with the PCDO Commercial Director
- Follow up of the orders, quotas, payments (DSO)
- Manage the forecasts
- Regularly visit the market
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 to 10 years' experience in luxury beauty distribution management with supervision responsibilities.
- Experience in Luxury and Perfumes & Cosmetics industry is preferable
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French are a plus
- Strong business acumen: passion for retail, strong analytical skills
- Strong management background: ability to motivate people with the same objectives with enthusiasm and leadership
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate well with headquarters teams in Paris (senior management, marketing, sales support) and with shop salesforce
- Service-oriented: ability to see every detail and always think about improvements
- Good negotiation skills: ability to convince peers and a variety of stakeholders
- Team Player: ability to share ideas and successes and build effective teams
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.