JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for motivated and experienced individuals who are looking to join a global company with an unrivalled reputation for excellence.
You will be passionate, hard-working and can adapt to any given situation to ensure success and financial reward.
This role will be based at our Dubai head office.
• Primary focus on assisting clients in the Middle East.
• Source and promote properties through private meetings, events and networking.
• Deal with lead enquiries based on Chestertons SLA guidelines in a professional manner.
• Management of new and existing leads and update activities in CRM regularly.
• Support Chestertons social media posts, marketing events and promotional initiatives.
• Sign up potential key connectors and referral partners to create revenue pipeline.
• Offer support and assistance to the wider team.
• Support office advertising and PR strategies.
• Maintain and build Chestertons profile in the commercial market.
What We Provide:
• Full training and support from our leading expert Commercial Director with over 17 years’ experience in the Middle East commercial market
• Marketing support on all leading UAE portals
• Excellent admin support with no hidden costs
• Competitive commission structure
• Friendly office environment
• Residency visa plus medical insurance
• Company laptop + sim phone package
• RERA brokers course funding.
Please note that this is a commission role.
• At least two years’ experience in a sales role
• Must hold a UAE drivers license with own car
• Strong negotiation and selling skills
• Good command of written and spoken English (multilingual skills are a plus)
• Driven individual who is motivated to attain financial success
• Understand sales process and buyer motivations
• Must be proactive, passionate about real estate and client servicing
• Competent in using Microsoft Office
• Team player
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.