JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Preparation and portioning of food on time and ensuring they meet quality and quantity standards.
• Preparing food by accurately following the recipes provided.
• Maintaining cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
• Ensure freshness and suitability of products used by the section that they are stored properly.
• Ensures smooth running of the section during Demi Chef De parties’ absences.
• Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage, and exercising strict portion control.
• Always follow the Basic Food Hygiene Guide Lines.
• Weighing the ingredients and using proper quantities in preparing food.
• Assist the chefs in ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld in the kitchen.
• Minimum 2 years full-time work experience; previous experience in F&B Industry required.
• Knowledge of food preparation in accordance with high quality standard.
• Knowledge of maintaining high standards of hygiene.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Driven to create unique home-grown food concepts that bring people together, the Independent Food Company is a UAE-based hospitality company with multiple concepts under it’s umbrella – SALT, Switch, Parker’s, Candy, Grind, Somewhere and Public.