JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Compliance Manager - Retail Banking
25000 - 35000 AED per month
Private Healthcare family, 25 days holiday, bonus + discounts
1 day work from home
Our client, a leading bank is looking to hire a Compliance Manager with knowledge in B2C retail banking.
This is a compliance advisory role covering a range of customer banking products, such as cards, wallets etc, including reporting to the technology teams internally and the UAE Central Bank.
You will be managing multiple business units and business lines across the retail banking spectrum. This includes compliance feedback to department heads.
Examples of tasks include:
* RCSA - Risk and Control self-assessment
* Liaising with Operational Risk and Audit
* Audit issues follow up
* Advising on Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime
* Providing Compliance feedback to business units
* Internationally recognised bachelor's degree (Finance related ideally)
* CISI, ICA or ACAMS
* 10 years + experience within Compliance in Financial Services
* Fluent reading and writing in English.
* Understanding of Central Bank UAE regulations and/or international laws in a heavily regulated tier 1 banking environment.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.