JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Construction Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of civil construction projects in the UAE, specifically in Sharjah. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in civil engineering, excellent project management skills, and a proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
1. Oversee and manage all aspects of civil construction project.
2. Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets in collaboration with the project team.
3. Monitor project progress and ensure that all work is being completed according to the schedule and within budget.
4. Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient completion of the project.
5. Ensure that all work is done in compliance with relevant safety regulations and standards.
6. Prepare and present progress reports to senior management.
7. Manage and lead a team of construction professionals, including engineers, site managers, and laborers.
8. Resolve any issues or conflicts that may arise during the construction process.
9. Maintain strong relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
10. Conduct regular site visits to ensure that work is being completed according to specifications and quality standards.
AED 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in civil construction, with at least 5 years in a managerial position.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in managing a team of construction professionals.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant safety regulations and standards.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al Mawarid General Contracting Co. is the flagship company of Al Mawarid Group of Companies. It was established in the year 1995 in the Emirate of Sharjah to serve the construction needs of commercial and residential facilities in the United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.). One of the major contracting companies in U.A.E. and has performed a remarkable role in the growth of the U.A.E. by establishing of high quality, innovative, substantial building and civil engineering projects. For more than one decade, we have been established our proficiency and competence to satisfy a difficult and challenging construction need in the area.