JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reports to: Chief of Medical Staff
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide adequate and competent delivery of quality health care to patients with surgical problems related to reproduction system and management of pregnancy and childbirth.
- Provide particular expertise in some diagnostic procedures such as Ultrasound.
- Responsible to be on call 24 hours a day seven days a week for deliveries and other emergency operations such as cesarean.
- Responsible for the smooth running of his/her clinic.
- Perform collaborative assistance in referral of above type of patients to appropriate facilities for further management.
- Record all data of the patients' care in the patients' medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and medical center regulations.
- Represent the medical center in the committee for obstetric and gynecology related seminars and symposia.
- Actively participates in any training program or education activity related to Obstetrics and Gynecology and organized within the medical center for training staff and in-service training classes for the nursing staff.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at anytime in consultation with the employee.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language both verbal and written.
- Knowledge in Arabic language is an advantage.
- Qualification Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent as per Medical Council regulations.
- Western certificates such as American Board, Canadian, UK membership/fellowship or its equivalent such as Arab Board in OB/GYN as per Medical Council regulations
- Five years related experience after post graduation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.