JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contentious Construction Lawyer is required to help one of the world's leading law firms to achieve their goals with highest standard. The successful candidate will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As a Contentious Construction Lawyer, your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Reviewing and drafting contracts, licenses and all other construction citations
* Participating in developing relationships with key clients
* Advising on procurement strategies
* Mentoring the junior members of the team to increase productivity
For the successful candidate, you will have the opportunity to be working closely with clients and develop strong transaction management and organizational skills. You will also be mainly involved in managing different elements of the project
* Must have at least 4 - 7 years' experience as Construction lawyer
* Contentious construction experience and familiarity with FIDIC forms would be very beneficial
* Strong communication skills and commercial awareness
* Middle East region construction experience is necessary
* Excellent drafting skills and well-organized
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.