JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are hiring a qualified Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join our Oil and Gas team in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting control and instrumentation systems in a safe and cost-efficient manner. This position is responsible for ensuring all systems are reliable and compliant with industry regulations.
• Design, install, maintain, and troubleshoot control and instrumentation systems in a safe and cost-efficient manner
• Perform the commissioning, calibration, and testing of control and instrumentation systems
• Develop and maintain documentation for the control and instrumentation systems
• Develop and implement standards for control and instrumentation systems
• Analyze and resolve technical issues related to control and instrumentation systems
• Provide technical support to other engineering teams
• Participate in the development and implementation of safety and environmental policies and procedures
• Ensure all systems are in compliance with industry standards
• Monitor and analyze system performance and recommend improvements
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
• 10+ years of experience in control and instrumentation engineering
• Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
• Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and other engineering software
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Recruiting within the Building, Civil and Structural Engineering, Utilities, Transport Infrastructure and Energy markets, based in Southampton, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE, we offer a wide scope of expertise to cover Europe and the Middle East.
Finding the best people for your business, or the right company for your next career move is always an important process. As such, we consider relationships based on mutual trust and understanding, free of gimmicks and frills, to be of vital importance. We base our activity on honesty and professionalism, offering you the right solution at the right time.
Our team of industry experts will be able to offer excellent insights into their specialist sector, providing useful advise, information and guidance throughout the recruitment process. Whether recruiting personnel or looking for your next role, we want to make sure that partnering with Access Talent Group is an experience you would recommend to colleagues and friends alike. For more information into each industry area we work in, please see our Sectors page.