JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Control Room Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 42K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
They are the largest electricity and desalinated water suppliers in Abu Dhabi.
• Monitor and operate the control room equipment and systems to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the plant or facility.
• Analyse data and alarms from various monitoring systems to detect anomalies or potential issues and take appropriate actions or notify relevant personnel.
• Coordinate with field operators and other departments to ensure seamless communication and smooth functioning of the plant.
• Conduct regular inspections and tests of equipment to ensure they are in proper working condition and perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance tasks as needed.
• Adhere to safety protocols, standard operating procedures, and industry regulations to maintain a secure and compliant work environment.
• Open to UAE nationals with family book
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical and instrumentation equivalent
• At least have 3 years of experience in the similar role
• Candidate with Power plant experience is an advantage
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.