JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Control Room Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 32K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
One of the pioneer power corporate groups in Abu Dhabi.
• Takes necessary action in emergency operation situations such as total blackouts, black start islanding and synchronization of the emergency diesel generator.
• Demonstrates the consistent use of Root Cause Failure Analysis Techniques when solving plant abnormalities and equipment failure.
• Demonstrates procedural compliance in all plant operation activities by operating plant equipment through established valve line-ups and system/component operating procedures.
• Performs the role of OSC (On scene commander) during the Emergency circumstances.
• Conducts predictive maintenance while on shift i.e., vibration analysis, thermography, lube oil sampling for analysis and component inspections.
• Operates equipment and performs repairs as needed, maintaining plant equipment at the highest possible standard maximizing availability, reliability, efficiency, and profitability.
• Open to UAE nationals (must have family book)
• Male, 45 y/o and below
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical and also Instrumentation equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in the similar role
• Candidate with Power plant experience would be an advantage
• Ready to be located near site during the shift days
• Must be flexible with day or night shift
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.