JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Join our team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
You will work within the Completions & Well Intervention group in Baker Hughes Oilfield Services business and will run multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group under minimal supervision, you will also expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups
As a Conventional Fishing Tool Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
- Expanding and applying application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product group
- Ensuring the supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Using experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have High School diploma
- Have minimum of 4 years running conventional fishing tools on workover rigs, drilling rigs, rig assist snubbing units, and stand-alone snubbing units
- Require to work under 24 hour call on a 21 days on /7 days off schedule
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products in at least one product line
- Have experience in completion products and services
- Have industry experience and product line training
- Have experience in running motors on workover rig
- Have ability to work well and communicate well with others
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide .With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.