JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You will be responsible for overseeing all ownership transfers, on behalf of sellers, buyers, lenders and developers.
• Communicating with all parties involved in a transaction.
• Sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements.
• Exchanging contracts and completing the transaction.
• Dealing with all financial aspects of a transaction.
• Completing and lodging documents with the Dubai Land Department to ensure that the ownership transfer occurs smoothly.
• Searching government departments and local authorities for anything that may affect the property such as encumbrances or caveats.
• Applying for necessary No objection Certificates from developers.
• Making necessary enquiries about zoning, titles and rates, adjusting rates on client’s behalf.
• Ensuring that all special conditions in the contract are fulfilled before settlement takes place.
• Requesting funds to proceed to settlement by liaising with financial institution.
• Preparing the settlement statement.
• Completing Power of Attorneys where necessary.
• Act as Power of Attorney on behalf of the Seller or the Buyer if needed.
• Completing bulk pre registrations on behalf of developers up to 200 at a time.
• Completing termination of contracts on behalf of individuals and developers, liaising with relevant legal parties, lawyers and government bodies to insure a smooth termination process.
• Deal with all legal matters, administration, finance and queries involved in a property transaction.
• Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications.
• Generate new business through existing and new customers.
• Build and maintain relationships through third party channels including Real estate agents, investment banks, Property Developers, and government agencies.
• Minimum 2 years of experience Real Estate / Property conveyance.
• Able to advise and negotiate effectively, while understanding and explaining legal technicalities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Good attention to detail.
• A strong desire for excellence with keen analytical and problem solving abilities
• An enthusiastic approach, with a “can do” and hands-on attitude
• Comfortable in handling tasks and prioritizing effectively
• Strong intellect and clear evidence of energy and drive
• Discretion and respect for client confidentiality.
• Basic IT & accounting skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Real Estate is a business of people and relationships. We have worked hard over the last 15 years to build a brand and a company synonymous with trust, confidence and success. We are a top tier broker in the Middle East and have access to widest selection of international properties in the region.
We are a top-tier broker in the Middle East and have access to the widest selection of international properties in the region.
Who are elysian Real Estate? - Established in Dubai for over 15 years - Sales Team of over 50 highly trained and RERA certified Brokers. - Multicultural & Multilingual - Focused Community specialists - Heavily focused on customer care and creating a world-class customer experience - Results-driven company
Winners of multiple awards including 1. Top 3 Agencies by the Dubai Land Department & RERA 2. Propertyfinder Customer Choice award 3. Forbes Middle East Top 10 Real Estate Companies
Elysian’s experience and unparalleled expertise have become the first choice for home buyers and sellers, property investors, and property renters alike. As part of its service excellence, Elysian has a team dedicated exclusively to property developers, to most effectively market to their carefully selected target audiences.
Having completed over a decade in the Dubai market, the company continues to grow from strength to strength.