JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This is an opportunity for an experienced Associate with 6 plus years of post qualified experience to join a growing Corporate department within the Abu Dhabi office of a leading US Law Firm.
The client is a top tier US Law Firm with a leading Corporate practice; the Abu Dhabi office advise a range of high value clients with some of the largest transactions in the Middle East and North Africa region. The corporate team specialise in a range of areas specifically M&A, Energy & Projects and Private Equity/Funds for sovereign wealth funds and international institutions.
- Advise on a range of transactions across multiple sectors
- Be involved in M&A, joint ventures and investments matters
- Build and contribute to client relationships
- Supervise and assist on a variety of transactions; working collaboratively with internal associates
- Prepare and draft corporate and commercial documentation
- Contribute to business development and profile-raising events
A competitive tax-free salary with an excellent benefit package.
- 6+ years PQE
- Common Law qualification with a Bachelor's Degree
- US qualification with a Bachelor's and LLM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Rounded and extensive transnational corporate experience
- Experience within an reputable Law Firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.