JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
JEX Personnel are currently seeking an Bilingual Corporate lawyer for a client of ours in Abu Dhabi.
Our client is one of the leading law firms located on the ground in the UAE and have numerous client / offices i the region.
They are regularly featured in legal 500 and have, on numerous occasions, been at the forefront of legal developments in the region.
AED 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be fully bilingual in both English and Arabic.
- Ideally be based in Abu Dhabi but if not, at least in the UAE
- Ideally have an LL.M from a common law jurisdiction
- Have at least 4 years of exp
- Worked within a recognised law firm (legal500, chambers ranked, etc)
- Solid track record and able to provide references early on.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent