JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Corporate Communications Executive will be a member of a group of communications professionals helping execute and sustain a regional communications strategy for the company. Based in our Dubai office with regular regional travel, this position will play an important role in engaging with media across the GCC as the company continues to amplify its transformation.
This individual will help build and reinforce the company's brand and its commitment to reduced-risk products in our markets in the Middle East and collaborate with other departments and markets in the cluster to deliver the media strategy. With this role, he/she will also work on product announcements and digital and content campaigns that position the company in a positive way.
This role is media-facing, and the successful applicant will have a strong network in the region and experience working in Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Oman markets would be highly valued.
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to develop new and original content and communications programs.
• Strong social and digital-related experience.
• Exceptional writing skills, an eye for detail, with a commitment to the highest quality standards.
• Strong project management skills with experience working on integrated campaigns with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear, compelling, and influential communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in media, corporate, or agency settings. Of particular interest are candidates with backgrounds in journalism who are used to working in a fast-paced environment that requires agility, selflessness and intense focus. Direct experience with PR and/or media relations is also highly relevant.
• Have had experience or exposure in working in a highly regulated industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Track record of managing and delivering high-impact PR campaigns and handling challenging and complex technical matters and sensitive issues.
• Strong network of relevant journalists and industry contacts.
• Excellent writing and analytical skills, and proven ability to plan, manage and deliver projects.
• Strong stakeholder-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Proven ability in using digital and social media as effective media relations tools.
• Bilingual in Arabic and English.
• Ability to travel frequently around GCC
• Strong proficiency in written and spoken Arabic is a must.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions