JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Manager, you will develop and define the core methodologies, strategic objectives and standards for corporate excellence and quality standards in line with department strategy.
You will also ensure the application of quality standards, policies, procedures, guidelines, and reports on corporate excellence to raise the level of services in all units.
This is a prominent government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Oversee and organise the execution of training programs to ensure corporate excellence standards in all departments, teams and sections through internal programs.
* Design, develop and refine processes and services to keep up with ongoing developments to ensure achievement of key objectives.
* Define and manage key performance indicators in cooperation with organisation units.
* Provide reports of benefits of best international practices to help refine the quality of internal standards.
* Implement self-assessment processes to ensure corporate quality standards are met and follow up on corrective measures from results.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to design and develop the quality and excellence standards for a high-profile government entity.
* At least 10-12 years' experience of working with corporate excellence and quality standards.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar relevant fields. Master's degree is an advantage.
* Specialised certifications related to operations, quality or corporate excellence is an advantage.
* Excellent project planning, strategic planning, and project management skills.
* Strong communication, reporting and proofreading skills.
* High learning agility and ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.