JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Corporate Lawyer - Russian Speaking to join our client team in Dubai. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in handling complex legal matters and must be highly knowledgeable in Russian corporate law.
• Drafting and reviewing legal documents related to corporate, commercial, and international law in Russian
• Providing legal advice related to Russian corporate law
• Conducting legal research and preparing legal opinions
• Representing the company’s legal interests in court
• Advising on a variety of legal matters related to corporate, commercial, and international law
• Keeping up to date with changes in Russian corporate law
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure legal compliance
• Liaising with external legal counsels, government entities, and other third parties
• Assisting in the resolution of legal disputes
AED 22,000 to 27,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience practicing corporate law in Russia or the UAE
• Proven track record in handling complex legal matters
• Excellent knowledge of Russian corporate law
• Strong research and writing skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in spoken and written Russian and English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure situations
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent