JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Maintains equipment to as per client standards.
• Communicates effectively with Supervisor in planning and execution as per client services.
• Maintains safety standards at all times.
• Keeps paper work current; maintenance sheets, fuel logs, log books, pre/post trips
and month end expense accounts and job summary.
• Monitors execution of job accurately.
• Follows all safety rules and work procedures set by Baker Hughes.
• Knows and complies with required legislation.
• Report all hazards or potentially hazardous situations to the supervisor.
• Reports all accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
• Participates in safety and general meetings.
• Ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment is in proper working order, and maintain as per client standards.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with clients HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and clients Core Values.
• Operate the Coiled Tubing unit without any supervision.
• Performs the preventative maintenance & troubleshooting for Coiled Tubing Equipment including the data acquisition system
• Has solid understanding of well control principles
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of Coiled Tubing experience and product line competencies and training required.
• ADNOC Onshore approval card. Well control
• Candidate Max Age: 25-35 Years old
• Mandatory experience/skills/tools: IADC (well control)
• Driving license preferable
• Candidate should be available to join before: 30 Days
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.