JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Customer Care Executive (Arabic speaker), you will carry out the assigned responsibilities in the school. You will also provide additional support to the Operations Department at the Corporate Office.
• Minimum five (5) years of management experience within a large organisation;
• Can demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and in
written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous improvement and quality customer service.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance & Airfare
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Management or similar.
• Proficient in oral and written English.
• Thorough understanding of local legislation and processes.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Dynamics.
• Strong communication skills.
• Expert knowledge of MS Office tools and advanced excel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.