JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Customer Care Executive, you will carry out the assigned responsibilities in the school. You will also provide additional support to the Operations Department at the Corporate Office.
• To coordinate with School Administration and STS inter-departments for successful and effective functioning of all activities which ensures excellent customer service. Interact with parents; promptly addressing their issues and concerns; and collecting valuable feedback on the operation and performance of the transport system.
• Manage and navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by local internal and external bodies;
• Understand policies, management plans and procedures for all service offerings;
• Liaise with staff and external clients at all levels in matters relating to payroll;
• Administer the day-to-day technical/administrative elements to ensure they meet all regulatory, business, strategic plans and Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
• Generate new business opportunities through interaction with parents / clients for various services including Charter bus services.
• Prepare monthly reports and attend monthly team meetings;
• Ensure and increase in the number of students using the bus service every year.
• Responsible for documenting the targets set for team members; follow up, periodical review and feedback to Manager-Operations.
• Ensure the timely and satisfactory administration and resolution of complaints from customers and in accordance with STS and group policies.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance & Airfare
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business Management or similar;
• Proficient in oral and written English;
• Thorough understanding of local legislation and processes;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Dynamics;
• Strong communication skills;
• Expert knowledge of MS Office tools and advanced excel.
• Minimum five (5) years management experience within a large organisation;
• Can demonstrated a high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and in written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers and other stakeholders;
• Demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous improvement and quality customer service.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.