JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client who is developing a new food based app is looking for a Customer Support Agent to join their team. This role is an integral part of their customer success experience, acting as the first point of contact for all user inquiries and ensuring excellent service standards and timely support to the platform users.
• Responsible for resolving issues, responding to inquiries, and handling user correspondences via the online ticketing system through email, live chat, and telephone.
• Supports users as needed in completing, modifying or canceling online bookings.
• Clarifies the online user journey and provides knowledgeable input on the Hosts and experiences offered on the platform.
• Contributes to building the foundation for the Customer Support operations.
• Works closely with the Content Manager to create informative guiding pieces (product tours, articles & FAQs) that would enable users to solve issues independently.
• Escalates user pains to the management and other functions within the team, and provides suggestions to improve the user online and offline experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or any other related field.
• Excellent English language and written skills
• 3+ years of professional experience in Customer Service in the eCommerce, marketplace, or online space.
• Proficient in CRM platforms (Zendesk, Intercom etc.)
• Customer oriented.
• Excellent email writing skills.
• Excellent professional communication skills.
• Tech start-up experience is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Seeker Group is a passionate team of knowledgeable recruitment experts who possess a wealth of experience recruiting within the Middle East. We’re all about introducing exceptional talent to great companies, executing swift, effective search projects & developing effective scalable recruitment solutions for our clients.