JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is now recruiting for a Customer Service & Logistics Representative. You will be directly reporting to the Customer Service & Logistics Manager.
Provide an effective and efficient customer service to all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, sales policies and procedures and shipping methods and terms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following; other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
• Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
• Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic personnel) to meet and exceed their expectations.
• Process quotations and sales order in a timely manner including reviewing and checking orders according to established department policies and procedures.
• Compute prices, discounts, commissions and shipping charges as required.
• Prepare quotes, invoices and delivery orders through Company’s ERP systems (SAP, CRM) in a timely manner.
• Prepare shipment documents and forwards to the customers.
• Manage the generation of open sales orders to ensure all orders are generated for picking and packing and able to be invoiced prior to each fiscal month end.
• Coordinate with project controller to ensure that the documents are followed according to the contract.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and competent authorities.
• Maintain sufficient filing systems, within the email system (outlook), computer hard-drive and network server and also for hard-copy purchase orders.
• Liaise with the 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to obtain information relating to the preparation and shipping of customer purchase orders.
• Raise RMA (Returns Management Authorization) and Faulty Product requests from customers, notifying the 3PL and Credit Control of pending returns.
• Handle and resolve queries raised by Customers, Sales Manager or the Finance Department.
• Prepare tracking sheet (excel) to monitor the confirmed sales orders shipments.
• Provide absence cover to other members of the team.
Qualification (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent; and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in customer service, sales and/or logistics.
• Working experience and/or knowledge of SAP, CRM and INCOTERMS.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret insurance terms and custom regulations.
• Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and other stakeholders.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata and percentages.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
• Skill and ability to operate a computer and work extensively with EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK.
• Skill and ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions