JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Communicate to manufacturing plant and follow the production orders
• Prepare necessary documents and follow lead times
• First point of contact to inform customers about their new -, pending orders, lead times and open invoices
• Create Proforma invoices, order confirmations, invoices and production orders
• Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
• Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
• Communicate with local forwarders and verify pricing and leadtimes
• Create and gather all documents shipment documents
Ajman, UAE Office
USD 1,400 to 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent, both verbal and written, in English
• Located in UAE
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Problem solving skills
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2
ABOUT THE COMPANY
APOLCO is a global supplier of lubricant additives.
They are known to be a reliable choice for lubricant blenders, due to high quality, field proven products for a competitive pricing.
APOLCO MEA has been catering to the additive needs of the MEA region for a number of years. They have a strong presence in the UAE for production, R&D, sales support and logistics.
As their business is expanding there is a vacancy on the Customer service and Logistics department.