JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• To deliver High quality of customer service
• To ensure the delivery of smooth, efficient and consistent best practice of functioning of the customer service desk.
• To be responsible in delivery bespoken process and procedure of the overall customer service process.
• To provide attendees / Operators to assist and help Customers / visitors
9 hours shift with one-hour break for 6 days a week with one day off they will be working in different shifts according operations needs.
AED 5500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good English communication skills
• Should be Presentable
• Customer Service skills
• Preferred Russian speakers
• Should be residing in UAE at present
• Willing to work for any shifts in between 9 am to 12 am
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.