JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contract Duration: 1 Year (Renewable)
• Act as the direct and main point of contact with consumers, clients, carriers, and internal operations.
• Manage high volume of inbound and outbound call and e-mail inquiries and follow-ups.
• Process new requests, quotations, bookings, invoices, etc.
• Schedule outbound and inbound shipments and update input and complete freight/logistics documentation.
• Provide updates to customers regarding shipments, orders, etc. via e-mail or verbal call.
• Assist with the communications with carriers when issues arise.
• Handle and resolve queries and escalations raised by the customers, clients, and internal operations.
• Provide recommendations and alternate solutions to assist and meet customer requirements.
• Compile and submit accurate, regular and timely reports as requested.
• Keep communication flowing with the customers to ensure highest customer service.
• Bachelors Degree in any relevant field.
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a Customer Service professional in Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistics and/or direct manufacturing company.
• Knowledge and experience in freezone processes and documentation would be highly preferred.
• Well versed MS Office and Outlook.
• Experience and background in SAP/Oracle system.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Available to join immediately.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions